- Boards, Committees, and Commissions
- Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
ABOUT FORD AVE. REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
Pursuant to the Redevelopment Law, there shall be seven (7) Commissioners of the Agency to be appointed by the Council of which no more than two (2) Commissioners shall be officers or employees of the Borough and no more than two (2) Commissioners shall be members of the Governing Body.
The Agency shall:
- Inquire into, survey and publicize the extent, advantages and utility of vacant land and other dormant and underutilized properties within the Ford Avenue site.
- Classify such land and properties according to its adaptability for the establishment and development thereon of various types of economic activities.
- Advertise the opportunities and the availability of suitable uses on the Ford Avenue site and otherwise initiate and pursue appropriate efforts to encourage and accomplish economic development of the Ford Avenue site.
- Cooperate with other Borough departments, agencies, committees and local civic organizations to promote, encourage and assist proper development of the Ford Avenue site.
- Exercise such other powers as may be reasonably necessary and appropriate to accomplish its purposes and goals in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Executive Director - Richard Rydstrom | (732) 718-7829 | 29 Bresslar Road, Flemington, New Jersey 08822
- 2019 Adopted Budget Milltown Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
- 2020 Adopted Budget Milltown Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
- 2021 Adopted Budget Milltown Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
- 2022 Adopted Budget Milltown Ford Ave. Redevelopment Agency
- 2023 Adopted Budget Milltown Ford Avenue Redevelopment Agency
Other Financial Documents
- When: 7:00 p.m. | 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Where: Council Chambers | 39 Washington Avenue, Milltown, NJ 08850
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.