WEB inquiry & Payment Portal (WIPP) integrates directly with our billing modules to streamline the bill payment and collection process.
- WIPP offers convenience and ease by allowing customers to securely pay any municipal charge online.
- WIPP equips customers with 24/7 accessibility to the most up to date billing and payment information.
- WIPP provides customers the ability to calculate interest to a specific date for any past due tax balances.
- WIPP allows customers to make a one-time tax or utility payment by electronic check, view specific account information and reprint a tax bill when needed.
- WIPP per transaction fee is $1.05.
- WIPP accepts electronic checks-please confirm your bank routing and account information before submitting your payment.
Before the launch of the Borough’s new on-line payment website, customers can query their account information and browse the site. Click here to visit WIPP . Payments will not be accepted on WIPP until March 3rd, 2020. Please continue to use Citenet to make your tax and utility payments until WIPP is available on March 3rd.
As always, the tax and utility departments are available with any questions or concerns that you may have. Our office can be reached during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm) at (732) 828-2100. Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00am-4:30pm, Fri 8:00am-12:00pm.