The Municipal Alliance Committee is created for the following purposes:
- Organizing and coordinating efforts involving schools, law enforcement, business groups and other community organizations for the purpose of reducing alcoholism and drug abuse;
- In cooperation with local school districts, developing comprehensive and effective alcoholism and drug abuse educational programs in grades Kindergarten through Twelve (12);
- In cooperation with local school districts, developing procedures for the intervention, treatment-referral and discipline of students abusing alcohol or drugs;
- Developing comprehensive alcoholism and drug abuse education, support and outreach efforts for parents in the community; and
- Developing comprehensive alcoholism and drug abuse community awareness programs
The Borough is seeking to appoint a Municipal Alliance Coordinator to oversee the committee. If you are interested, please contact Business Administrator, Jeanette Larrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.