In an effort to maintain the safety, health and welfare of our employees and residents alike, we ask the public to adhere to the following protocols:
- Face coverings/masks are required to be worn in the building by all visitors.
- Bathroom facilities will be closed to the public until further notice
- Sanitizing wipes and/or lotion will be stationed at all windows to offices. Visitors are requested to utilize before touching any surfaces.
- Appointments must be made by calling 732-828-2100 and the appropriate department extension to visit with the following departments:
- Registrar (ext 119, 126)
- Zoning/Code Enforcement (ext 143)
- DPW Supervisor (ext 135)
- Utilities Director (ext 137)
- Tax Assessor (ext 142)
- We politely ask that you limit interactions to Borough business only. This is for your safety as well as the safety of those around you.
- Residents and other members of the public are encouraged to continue to utilize telephone, email, regular mail and drop boxes for conducting all Borough business that does not require in person visits.
Your patience and cooperation is appreciated as we cautiously navigate in these unprecedented times. We are all in this together and keeping everyone safe as we move forward is our goal.
Jeanette M Larrison, BA/CFO
Chief Financial Officer